Virtual Piano Virtual Piano

It's kind of ok, but..

Good points: The notes were correct. The font was sophisticated which matched the theme. 's about it, really.

Bad points: There were no sharp/flat keys (black keys). It's not really a piano without all the correct keys! Also, the 'Begin' button didn't work, so had to take advantage of the fact you'd left the right-click menu in there (which I prefer to avoid doing) and click "Forward" to even get to the 'piano'.

Improve on the bad stuff I mentioned and include some kind of tool that lets you move across the octaves and it will be better!

0/5, 2/10

LUK4IS responds:

Nice review! However, I think you need to update flash on your computer. The begin button does work, and the black keys are there. If your using a moblie device it may not work properly...

BLoCK SpIDeR run n gun BLoCK SpIDeR run n gun

Terrible..

I'm sorry, but this is truly dreadful. There is no explanation of what to do (the Help button didn't work), the graphics were a bit sloppy, plus the player is thrown into the game far too quickly - within seconds of starting I had been swarmed by the spiders. While the concept itself isn't original, with a fair amount of work you could polish this up nicely and perhaps have a nice game on your hands. But as it is now, it just feels to raw and sloppy. 0/5, 1/10.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Holy...

This is truly amazing. The amazingness of the information and the way it is displayed mirror the music perfectly. Very informative and quite chilling in a way, knowing how insignificant we are.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome

Great game :D

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Sweet

I loved this game great way to pass time, i really enjoyed it (my song is:----------------555555------5-5-5-
5-555555550---0---0---0---5----------
--------------0---0---0---0---0---0--
-0---0---0---2---2---4---4---4---4---
---------------------------------0---
0---2-2-2-2-2-2-0---0---2-2-2-2-2-2-2 -2-2-2-2-2--------------------------)

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

This is cool but..

This is a cool game and i can see you put loads of effort into it, but the fretboard squashes up before the notes are hit and that is really offputting. 56/100 = 5.6/10 = 6/10